[LON-CAPA-users] pdf output of msuphysicslib

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 02 Nov 2008 10:09:33 -0800

Hi Gerd,

Gerd Kortemeyer wrote:
> On Nov 2, 2008, at 1:46 AM, Lars Jensen wrote:
>>
>> I was wondering whether anyone knows if of the old ps or pfd output
>> files of the msuphysicslib are still are round? I found those easier
>> to use.
>>

> Did you try the "Show Preview" checkbox when browsing for question to
> import? This sort of replaced the idea of having big printouts. You can
> see the questions as you browse through the directories. You can also
> click on each question and see different randomizations.

Yes I know about that, but for the instructor, it is still to have a
complete library printout that can be used year after year. I'm one of
those guys that like to read my books in hardcopy - not off the
computer. Likewise, with the libraries. So I was looking for the old
msuphysicslibrary .gs output that came with capa. Do you know where I
can find that?

Thanks,
Lars.