[LON-CAPA-users] pdf output of msuphysicslib

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 2 Nov 2008 09:15:00 -0500

Hi,

On Nov 2, 2008, at 1:46 AM, Lars Jensen wrote:

> I was wondering whether anyone knows if of the old ps or pfd output
> files of the msuphysicslib are still are round? I found those easier
> to use.

Did you try the "Show Preview" checkbox when browsing for question to
import? This sort of replaced the idea of having big printouts. You
can see the questions as you browse through the directories. You can
also click on each question and see different randomizations.

- Gerd.