[LON-CAPA-users] getting the due date for a problem

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 30 May 2008 07:39:41 -0400

Hi,

I would not recommend to mix versions. But this is going to be in 2.7.

I might work a little more on it, since it currently gives back the
date as a string in English in the timezone of the server ... that's
not cool. It needs to give the date in the user's or course's
language in the timezone of the course.

- Gerd.