[LON-CAPA-users] availability of problems

Bob Gonzales lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 27 May 2008 17:10:28 -0400

Thanks for all of the great information.

It appears that I need to be more careful
when importing problems.   I was given a
list of problems to build a set with.  The
list was cut and paste from the search
screen and it did have problems that weren't
accessable.  When I built the set I just
re-searched for the problem and then imported
without looking at the problem.  Then when
I looked at the problem in the set it wasn't
there.

So, we are only searching using the system-wide
choice on the 'advanced search' screen from
now on.

Thanks for all the help, again.
Bob Gonzales
Binghamton University