[LON-CAPA-users] maxima response problems?

Stefan Bisitz lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:24:33 +0100

Hi Justin,

This was one of those thousand little things to do...

Please find this problem republished as public and with open XML code in
the resource space.

https://vita.fh-wolfenbuettel.de/res/fhwf/bisitz/Demo/Moeglichkeiten/Eingabe/cas.problem

By the way, this problem (with some minor enhancements and without
localisation) will be the new mathresponse problem template in LON-CAPA 2.7.

Stefan Bisitz