[LON-CAPA-users] browsing HUJI resources from JCE

Peter Riegler lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 07:39:57 +0200

Hi Guy,

I cannot log into this machine, while I can do so for others (msu, nds)!
If Ray had not just communicated that he can log in I would have
suspected that you somehow lost connection to the loncapa network.
I am buzzled.

Peter