[LON-CAPA-users] exam problems: setting the position of the correct answre

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 31 Jan 2008 03:04:25 -0800

Presumably you would have liked to make use of the automatic
generation of wrong answers feature as a time-saving device.  However,
since you will have to specify the wrong answers anyway, to get the
effect you desire, I would recommend writing the problems as
radiobuttonresponse types instead of numericalresponse.

That way you can choose NOT to randomize the foil order, and to place
the correct answer where you want it without the artificial need to
use an ascending answer order.