[LON-CAPA-users] essay response and wysiwyg / HTMLarea

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:09:12 -0800

Sorry, No. Your were right, of course.
I was confused about which html editor we had in there because I had
been playing on my development machine with the new improved one.

Unfortunately our updagte to 2.6.1 which should have happened last
week was postponed.

Arrggh.

Can hardly wait to get it.

Thanks,