[LON-CAPA-users] essay response and wysiwyg / HTMLarea

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:51:07 -0800

Hi Gerd,

Again?  I thought HTMLarea was already the switched wysiwyg -- which
we have now?

It is certainly better that what we had before, unless I am very much mistaken.

What is in 2.6._?