[LON-CAPA-users] lag time for external resources?

Jay Sullivan lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 14:53:42 -0500

------=_Part_19220_3264902.1201118022392

I hit reply too soon. Finally, as a last resort I completely logged out of
loncapa and deleted all the cookies on my machine. Now when I log in, I get
the new page inside loncapa.

That works, but it is a bit annoying to have to do that every time, and I'm
sure students are not going to want to do that. This is using Firefox,
Windows XP and the educog server.

On Jan 23, 2008 2:49 PM, Jay Sullivan <jmsloncapa@gmail.com> wrote:

> If you go to the resource directly (not from the LON-CAPA link) do you
> > get the updated page?
>

> If I point my browser directly to the page, I get the updated version. If
> I go through loncapa, it shows the old page.
>
> Jay

------=_Part_19220_3264902.1201118022392

I hit reply too soon. Finally, as a last resort I completely logged out
of loncapa and deleted all the cookies on my machine. Now when I log
in, I get the new page inside loncapa. <br><br>That works, but it is a bit annoying to have to
do that every time, and I&#39;m sure students are not going to want to do
that. This is using Firefox, Windows XP and the educog server.<br>

------=_Part_19220_3264902.1201118022392--