[LON-CAPA-users] lag time for external resources?

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:27:34 -0700

Jay,

If you go to the resource directly (not from the LON-CAPA link) do you
get the updated page?  If not, it sounds like a strange browser-caching
issue.  I've had strange instances I never bothered to figure out when a
complete browser shutdown was the only way I could get the browser to
properly refresh some random web pages.

Todd

--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Senior Lecturer, Department of Physics       Office:  Meyer Hall 326