[LON-CAPA-users] lag time for external resources?

Jay Sullivan lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:13:40 -0500

------=_Part_19005_1102772.1201112020113

What's the lag time between update of an external resource and update of
that resource inside loncapa?

I have an external resource page linked in one of my courses. The external
resource was updated. 1 hour later the corresponding page in LONCAPA still
shows the outdated page. I have refreshed the page, reinitialized the
course, logged out and back in. Is there some trick to force loncapa to use
the updated page?

Thanks,
Jay

------=_Part_19005_1102772.1201112020113

What&#39;s the lag time between update of an external resource and update of that resource inside loncapa?<br><br>I have an external resource page linked in one of my courses. The external resource was updated. 1 hour later the corresponding page in LONCAPA still shows the outdated page. I have refreshed the page, reinitialized the course, logged out and back in. Is there some trick to force loncapa to use the updated page?

------=_Part_19005_1102772.1201112020113--