[LON-CAPA-users] [Fwd: [Open Babel] ANN: Frog donates code to OpenBabel for SMILES to 3D conversion]

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:47:23 -0800

Thanks for this posting, Jim.
Your past contributions and continued interest are very much appreciated.

Has anyone already started to work on this?
Please let me know, so that I don't try to reinvent the wheel...

Cheers,
Ray