[LON-CAPA-users] Grid in gnuplot

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 17 Jan 2008 16:09:09 -0500

Hi Susanne,

In the editor for gnuplot, insert Plot Tics and then click the Save and
Edit button.  The grid is automatically drawn where the major tic marks
are specified.  You could try increasing your major tic mark interval
and making use of minor tic marks between each interval.  Note that the
grid only draws on the major tic marks though.

If you need something more customized, one hack that you can do is to
add additional curves to your graph that are actually lines to "draw"
your own grid.

Felicia