[LON-CAPA-users] previous tries window hangs and/or fails to close

Jay Sullivan lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:11:34 -0500

------=_Part_43759_3893069.1199977894628

I am seeing a situation where the previous tries link intermittently fails
to work properly. When you click on the link one of two possibilities
occurs:

1) A blank popup window is shown. The status text at the bottom left shows
that it is being downloaded, but it never comes through. Some times it just
loads a blank window and doesn't even report anything about the download.

OR

2) The page is loaded but then the "Close Window" button doesn't work.
Clicking the "X" on the upper right of the window results in a browser
crash.

What's annoying is that this buggy behavior only occurs for certain
problems. Other problems behave normally. The problems that seem to be
affected were not written by me. However, all the problems are being
imported into the educog server (bccc domain) either from VCU (my remote
construction space) or other locations.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

Thanks,
Jay

------=_Part_43759_3893069.1199977894628

I am seeing a situation where the previous tries link intermittently fails to work properly. When you click on the link one of two possibilities occurs:<br><br>1) A blank popup window is shown. The status text at the bottom left shows that it is being downloaded, but it never comes through. Some times it just loads a blank window and doesn&#39;t even report anything about the download.

------=_Part_43759_3893069.1199977894628--