[LON-CAPA-users] essay response uploads - download all submitted documents

Michael Dugdale lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 31 Jan 2008 20:44:44 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
I've tried searching for information on the Download All Submitted
Documents feature of the grading menu for essay response problems, but I
didn't find anything.  Sorry in advance if this is covering old territory.

I've been trying to use interactive Excel sheets with my class in-lab, and
having the students upload it into an essay response question where I've
deleted the text-entry area.  It all seems to work well:  from the grading
menu, I can download their submissions one by one by clicking on the link
to the uploaded file.  At the top of the screen, there is a link Download
All Submitted Documents which appears to try to zip up all the files in a
super-convenient directory format for download.

Problem is, apart from the directory structure, the zipfile contains only
the manifest which states "No Files Submitted" for each student.

This would be a great feature for me if I could get it to work.  Has
anyone had success with this?

Thanks for the help,
Cheers,
Mike Dugdale