[LON-CAPA-users] parameter of folders in a course

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:27:59 -0800

------=_Part_17408_23783114.1229567279130

Perhaps you could clarify what you mean, here.  Because, I don't seem to
recall having ever seen the phrase "closes at" used in the Navigation screen
and due dates are generally shown for problem resources and not for folders.

Which interface (edit course, navigate contents, or parameters) are you
using when you see what you describe as
'the statement "closes at" 2nd of January is shown
near every folder'?

I tried,  briefly, to reproduce the described effect, unsuccessfully.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 3:05 AM, Susanne Bellmer <
s.bellmer@fh-wolfenbuettel.de> wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> I'm running my course using "standard" as the question type.
> I have set problem opening date, due date and answer date for the
> different folders, and this has worked fine during the semester.
> The course closes on 31. January.
>
> In spite of all that the statement "closes at" 2nd of January is shown
> near every folder. I have never set this date and I have no idea, where
> I could do this, so that the folders do not close to early.
>
> Where can I change this parameter?
>
> Susanne Bellmer

Raymond J. Batchelor, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, BC
Canada
V5A 1S8

------=_Part_17408_23783114.1229567279130

Perhaps you could clarify what you mean, here.&nbsp; Because, I don&#39;t seem to recall having ever seen the phrase &quot;closes at&quot; used in the Navigation screen and due dates are generally shown for problem resources and not for folders.<br>
I&#39;m running my course using &quot;standard&quot; as the question type.<br>
I have set problem opening date, due date and answer date for the<br>
different folders, and this has worked fine during the semester.<br>
The course closes on 31. January.<br>
In spite of all that the statement &quot;closes at&quot; 2nd of January is shown<br>
near every folder. I have never set this date and I have no idea, where<br>
I could do this, so that the folders do not close to early.<br>
Where can I change this parameter?<br>
Susanne Bellmer<br>