WG: [LON-CAPA-users] Calculus courses/resources?

Peter Riegler lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:42:03 +0200

Hi,

as for the resources on fhwf and nds: Most of them are German only. We
do not have time to translate all of them into English, but would
happily do that on request.

Peter