[LON-CAPA-users] Calculus courses/resources?

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 15 Aug 2008 06:54:19 -0600

I've convinced a calculus instructor here to give LON-CAPA a try this
semester.  A search of resources revealed the following repositories:

/res/sfu/vjungic/Math157
/res/sfu/vjungic/Math151
/res/sfu/vjungic/Math152
/res/sfu/jtmulhol/Calculus-II
/res/msu/lbsmath/
/res/sfu/vjungic/Math242/
/res/msu/apcalc
/res/pitt/athanas/

Are there any other nice repositories out there that we missed?  In
particular for our immediate needs, we'd be interested in Calculus III
materials and materials that take advantage of the cas interface.

Thanks,

Todd

--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Senior Lecturer, Department of Physics       Office:  Meyer Hall 326