[LON-CAPA-users] Math Physics Resources?

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 08 Aug 2008 15:47:39 -0600

Hi,

I think I've convinced a faculty member teaching graduate math physics
to use LON-CAPA, at least for his basic course management to begin with.
 Has anyone out there developed materials for Math Physics courses that
he could take a look at for ideas of how to best utilize LON-CAPA's
capabilities?

Thanks,

Todd

--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Senior Lecturer, Department of Physics       Office:  Meyer Hall 326