[LON-CAPA-users] default resource names in course; reset?

Jay Sullivan lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 06:53:44 -0400

------=_Part_8786_3782839.1207565624156

I have noticed that when I import a problem into a course that the name used
for the problem is also used for all subsequent imports of that problem. For
example, I might import a problem into a course early in the semester and
rename it in the Course Docs as "Q1.problem". If I use that problem again
later in the course it automatically is assigned the name "Q1.problem".

Is there some way to turn this off? I would like the default to be the name
of the problem as assigned in the metada of the source code.

Thanks,
Jay

------=_Part_8786_3782839.1207565624156

I have noticed that when I import a problem into a course that the name used for the problem is also used for all subsequent imports of that problem. For example, I might import a problem into a course early in the semester and rename it in the Course Docs as &quot;Q1.problem&quot;. If I use that problem again later in the course it automatically is assigned the name &quot;Q1.problem&quot;. <br>

------=_Part_8786_3782839.1207565624156--