[LON-CAPA-users] LonCapa conference

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 07:48:46 -0700

Hi Ed,
             Thanks for the suggestions.  I'd like to  start working
on this today but it's already a full day full day for me.  I'm also
waiting for some local feedback on some of these points.

I have a question for you though.  I am thinking of suggesting that
attendees aim to stay on campus for the convenience.  If people are
staying in Vancouver, it would by a fair commute to get up Burnaby
Mountain for a morning session.  Whereas, family members who'd be
wanting to sight-see have more time and options.  How do you see your
stay here unfolding, (as a case study)?

Gerd and Stuart and Guy have all stayed in SFU housing  and have some
idea of the quality.

Cheers,
Ray