[LON-CAPA-users] Submit Button and Mac/Safari

Mark Lucas lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 05 Sep 2007 11:29:58 -0400

Hi,

I have a student who is having submit button problems. I understand the
issues regarding Enter (don't use it), but it seems like he may be doing
things right. I just want to see if anyone else has seen issues like
this.

He claims to be using submit button all the time. Sometimes it takes
just fine. Some times it returns really fast and has the SECOND to last
answer he submitted in the box.

For example: try 1: 15m  try2: 25m    try3: 35m

When submitting try 3, it happens to come back really fast and have 25m
in the answer box with no feedback.

He is using a Macbook with Safari.

I'm presuming this is a user issue, possibly a browser configuration
issue.

Any thoughts?

Mark
Mark Lucas                                      email: lucasm@ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab                             phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701