[LON-CAPA-users] Testing/Clearing submissions

Wed, 17 Oct 2007 21:24:45 -0400

Hi Brew,

> 1) What a pain, having to publish trash problems while testing blue
> sky ideas. Is there some way to actually see the full problem while
> acting as Author or Course Coordinator?

CC should get the full fields when viewing the problem in the
course. (Works fine here for me in my test course.)

Can you file a bug on the fact that CSTR doesn't ever get the file
submission box?

> 2) Can I delete the submissions for my test
> student?

Yep -> PGRD -> select the student -> do a 'Reset status'

Submission and tries count should be fully reverted.

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-0-6-27,137