[LON-CAPA-users] Testing/Clearing submissions

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:32:07 -0400

 bunch of extra steps here. Maybe someone knows the smarter way to do this.=
..<br><br>I am testing a problem with an &lt;essayresponse&gt;, where the s=
tudent uploads a file. Unfortunately, when I work with this problem as Auth=
or, viewing the problem does not provide the full problem where I upload th=
e file. The information about file types is missing, there is no Browse but=
ton and text field for the file, no way to submit... Viewing as Course Coor=
dinator also does not show the full problem format.<br><br>So: I publish th=
e problem, create a dummy student, then have that student submit the file. =
A couple of issues:<br><br>1) What a pain, having to publish trash problems=
 while testing blue sky ideas. Is there some way to actually see the full p=
roblem while acting as Author or Course Coordinator?<br><br>2) Can I delete=
 the submissions for my test student? Once I have submitted something, I ha=
ve to create a second student if I want to test the submission process agai=
n. After awhile, I have 20 or 30 test students in various states of problem=
 completion. I thought I could delete the prior submissions, but I can't se=