[LON-CAPA-users] looking for linear algebra library

Jay Sullivan lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:12:46 -0500

So the perl interface only handles square matrices?

Maybe I will have to stick with the maxima interface for linear
algebra. I suppose for now I can author the resources on VCU and test
them with educog. Hopefully VCU will do an upgrade during the break.

JS