[LON-CAPA-users] proctor password

Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:05:23 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Lars,

> When I do the below, a student who accesses a resource in the folder
> just sees a button "Sign up for time to work." (And when the button is
> clicked lon-capa states "No available times.")
>
> Why does this button pop up?

To support the possibility of 'Student Schedulable' slots ( so that
the student can be presented with a list of possible slots and pick
when and where they want to do it.)

In the case of there being no possible slots I agree the button
shouldn't show up.

I'm not sure how to control this. (Detecting the existance of student
schedulable slots is likely one way, another might be to just give the
control to the instructor.)

But currently I believe it always shows.