[LON-CAPA-users] Flash movies and LON-CAPA

Ed Kashy lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 21:06:24 -0500

Hi Sally,
An example of a published camatsia movie is at
http://s10.lite.msu.edu/res/msu/kashy/physicsLib02/26_Oscillations1_SHM/springOnInclineXPL.problem

This was put together by Stuart Raeburn and I some time ago, and I am
sure Stuart can give technical help should you need it.
Ed