[LON-CAPA-users] Printing problems?

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 22:28:09 -0600

I have a couple of problems that print fine from construction space, but
not from resource space or in a course.  The LaTeX error is "missing
\begin{document}" which strikes me as bad.  What can make LON-CAPA fail
to put this into place?  I suspect it to be bad code on my part
somewhere, but . . .

One problem has been closed in the course, but the other problem is
still open.

The problems in question are
/res/csm/csmphyslib/P200_Materials/LabMaterials/ErrorAnalysis/Uncertainty1.problem
/res/csm/csmphyslib/P200_Materials/LabMaterials/ErrorAnalysis/errorFunctions.problem

Thanks,

Todd
--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Senior Lecturer, Department of Physics       Office:  Meyer Hall 326