[LON-CAPA-users] edit default.sequence for a course?

James Sullivan lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 19:16:15 -0400

I'm getting an error message: "Error: multiple use of link index 43." in my coursedocs.

I can't see any folders, file, navigation pages, or anything. Just the basic course docs page. I can't create anything new. "Navigate Contents" seems to show the folder structure as I would expect it to be. I have strong suspicion that there is an error in the "default.sequence" file associated with the course.

Is there some way (without command line access) to edit/fix that file? I'm dead in the water for this course unless it can get fixed.

Thanks,
Jay