[LON-CAPA-users] parts per million as a unit

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:22:46 -0400 (EDT)

I do use ppm in some of my air pollution problems (see directory civil eng
at MSU)  but I specify the units and do not have the students input ppm,
ppb, ppt, etc.  I do this because the conversions are dependent on the
media.  It would probably be too difficult to have unit conversions where
one must specify the media, density, temperature, etc.

Susan