[LON-CAPA-users] Warning message on republication of a problem (reposting with attached text rather than figures)

Robley Light lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:22:11 -0500

Yes, they have been assigned this week so kids have been working on them and
most have completed them.  So I presume I should wait till the end of the
term in case any of these parameter changes would affect the stored grades.

With respect to the title change, I clicked "edit metadata", changed the
title there, then clicked "store catalogue information".  The only change I
made was to remove the period.  The period is still there, however, in the
title section on the construction page, even though if I reclick on "edit
metadata", the title has been corrected on the page that opens up.

With respect to the differences in parameters in both the problem (showing
on a publication attempt) and on the metadata diffs, I have no idea where
those are coming from.  Possibly and error in publication with version
2.3.0?

Robley

Robley J. Light                  Professor Emeritus of Chemistry and
Biochemistry
Department of Chemistry          Phone:   (850) 644-3844
   and Biochemistry              Email:  rlight@chem.fsu.edu
Florida State University         Fax:      (850) 644-8281
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4390    Home Page:
http://www.chem.fsu.edu/editors/rlight