[LON-CAPA-users] Warning message on republication of a problem (reposting with attached text rather than figures)

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:27:35 -0500

Hi,

At first glance, the old parameters and stores look wrong, and the
new ones correct.

Did kids already work on these problems?

- Gerd.