[LON-CAPA-users] Finding page title

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:00:21 -0500

Hi Guy,

This is getting closer. Let me lay out my actual files, so I can keep my
examples straight.

An author's directory listing shows
Name                 Title
EmptyJudge.page      Empty Judge 12
  consists of
EmptyProb.problem    [untitled]
JudgeCheck.problem   Play Judge Check

In the Course Documents/Administrative folder, EmptyJudge.page is imported
and renamed to
Empty Judge 15
(the 12 and 15 are just random numbers so I can distinguish what title I am
getting).

Goal: I want to get "Empty Judge 15", the title the student sees at the top
of the page.

resource.title gives Play Judge Check, the title of the current problem

resource.map (and resource.map.title, resource.map.name,
resource.map.displaytitle, resource.map.map.title, resource.map.map.name,
resource.map.map.displaytitle, resource.map.garbage) gives
a/bunch/of/directory/stuff/EmptyJudge.page
Apparently once I say resource.map, it doesn't matter what I append to
that.

map.anything returns blank.

So, close but no cigar. I still can't quite get the "Empty Judge 15" string
into my script.

brew