[LON-CAPA-users] Finding page title

Wed, 24 Jan 2007 16:52:34 -0500 (EST)

Hi Brew,

> Within a problem on a page, I am trying to retrieve the name of the page. I
> have spent several hours now trying various combinations of &EXT() strings,
> with no luck.
>
> Structure is:
>
> myPage.page  has a title of "My Page"
> contains     problem1.problem
>              problem2.problem
>
> problem2 needs to obtain the string "My Page".

&EXT('resource.title',&EXT('resource.map'));

Let me know if any of that needs explaining...

I'll likely try to work on the ext_examples.problem more to get more
complete documentation in there...

> I thought I should be able to use displaytitle somehow,

Hmm, I could add something like <displaytitle level="1" /> or
maybe <displaytitle resource="...symb or url..." />

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-0-9-27,137