[LON-CAPA-users] Happy New Year from LON-CAPA

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 02 Jan 2007 00:07:46 -0800

Hi Gerd,

Happy New Year to you as well, and my compliments to you and your group
on the progress you have made in the past year.

Your last entry on your goals for 2007 caught my attention, and I was
wondering how difficult it is to install the maxima scripts, and whether
any detailed documentation is available?

Lars.