[LON-CAPA-users] printing problems with tables and general printing of "exams"

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 09:52:57 -0700

James,

I think table printing was discussed some earlier this year, and I'll
let others address this.

But I'll take the easy question 2:  Nav to a resource.  Choose PRT.
Choose "Selected Problems from folder FOLDERNAME for selected people"
(just over halfway down the list).

Todd