[LON-CAPA-users] printing problems with tables and general printing of "exams"

James Sullivan lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:09:20 -0500

Two printing questions:

1) What magic foobar tags do I need to include to have a table printed
properly from a problem?

For example, the following problem
"/res/vcu/jmsullivan/physics/work/mom_num_pushedboxes02.problem", has
the tables mangled in the pdf printout. Is there a tag I need to put
around the <table>...</table> for this to print correctly?

2) If I want to print problems for my students, how can I do this? I do
not need to generate a bubble sheet exam. I just want to print exactly
what they would get if they printed it themselves.

Thanks,
Jay