[LON-CAPA-users] 'tracking' or 'counting' tag

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 14:20:58 -0500

Hi,

Published documents automatically have such counters: you can see
number of students, number of hits, number of courses using this,
etc, and - for problems - all kinds of other stats.

Documents simply uploaded in DOCS do not have output possibilities
for those stats. The data is there, but would need to be compiled
from the activity logs.

- Gerd.