[LON-CAPA-users] Warning message on republication of a problem (reposting with attached text rather than figures)

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 19:25:41 -0500

Hi,

We believe you should do the following:

* get a CHRT of this week with number of tries
* republish the problems
* do CHRT again, compare

We can always recover the data, if necessary by hand. LON-CAPA never
throws anything away.

We would like to get a copy of the publication log data file to get
to the bottom of this. To me it currently looks like a publication
bug in version 2.3.0, just like you suggest below.

- Gerd.