[LON-CAPA-users] chemistry video resources

Peter Riegler lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 20:32:20 +0100

Hi all,
especially the chemistry people

I have learned today that Goettingen University is recording their
experimental chemistry lectures. They are extracting the experiments,
annotating them with various information ("recipes" etc.) and provide
them to their students via a password protected web page.

Frankly, I feel that loncapa is a much better place to make such videos
available. If some of you are interested in such material, e.g. for
usage in your lectures, let me know. I would then advertise this
possibility more heavily. As I have also learned that they are
interested in electronic tests, this could be a perfect match.

Second: Are there similar resources already available within loncapa? I
have searched for movies, but could only find a single one ("Dropping
Bowling Ball Animation").

Peter
--
Peter Riegler
Fachhochschule Braunschweig/Wolfenbüttel