[LON-CAPA-users] formula response or maxima response example requested

Peter Riegler lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:57:02 +0100

Hi,

don't know whether this helps to narrow down the problem:

I have incorportated Jay's resource as CC into one of my courses.
Everythings works fine here, from a CC's perspective.
Browser: Mozilla 1.7.12
loncapa: 2.5.3-2007110815

Is this the only resource behaving oddly?

Peter