[LON-CAPA-users] iclicker and lon-capa

Paul Bash lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 8 Aug 2007 23:04:29 -0700 (PDT)

--0-327398965-1186639469=:8258

Gerd,

Just wanted to get an idea when the iclicker interface with lon-capa will be available.  I will be using Educog for my class, and the first day of class is August 20.  It doesn't seem to be available as yet when I login to
palomar.loncapa.net.  I am looking forward to being able to use my iclickers directly with loncapa.

Also, I was wondering what loncapa expects from the iclicker file.  Do I need to do the regular registration suggested in the iclicker documentation, which produces a file with the students name and a user name, or does loncapa just take a file in unregistered form with a list of clicker ID's. and associated scores  I suspect it is the latter, since each student inputs their clicker ID into their loncapa account.  I assume that loncapa then makes the association of clicker ID with the particular student??

Paul Bash