[LON-CAPA-users] multiple use of sequence error message?

Thu, 2 Aug 2007 11:57:31 -0400

Hi Jay,

> I am reusing a sequence page in a course to do a review of older material.
> When I import the sequence and the reinitialize the course I get the
> following error/warning message. The sequence is in a different folder in
> DOCS than the first instance. Is this a problem?

Yes.

You can only have a specific published sequence in a course once.

You can have the same problems or other materials in a course more than
once. So feel free to create a a folder in the course, and do a 'Load
Map' of the contents of the sequence to include it a second time.

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-0-9-27,137