[LON-CAPA-users] multiple use of sequence error message?

Jay Sullivan lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 06:49:17 -0400

------=_Part_15264_11183386.1186051757657

I am reusing a sequence page in a course to do a review of older material.
When I import the sequence and the reinitialize the course I get the
following error/warning message. The sequence is in a different folder in
DOCS than the first instance. Is this a problem?

Thanks,
Jay

error message follows:

Multiple use of sequence/page
/res/vcu/jmsullivan/math/factoring/section_5_1.sequence! The course will not
function properly.