[LON-CAPA-users] Please Assist with LON-CAPA assessment module

Dale, Tanieth lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:17:48 -0600

Greetings,

We are attempting to run a pilot with LON-CAPA with the simple requirements
of creating an assessment and have been very impressed with the process till
now. We have very limited knowledge of all the functionality of LON-CAPA and
hope that someone could assist.

Our concern is that when a student logs in to take the test, there are all
kinds of buttons they can click on to navigate away from the page.

We do not want the students to have these various buttons (eg.CAT, EVAL and
more specifically PRT) Is it possible to remove these links on the
assessment.

You assistance with this issue is highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Tanieth Dale