[LON-CAPA-users] Missing problem parameters

Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:55:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Craig,

> res/brookscole/serway/Physics_for_Scientists_and_Engineers_6ed/Chap37/prob3737.problem

Yep, looks like it was bit by a publishing bug back in Feb 2004, the
which has been fixed. (Basically, when they were published some of the
necessary autogenerated metadata (what parts and responses there are,
what a parameters are expected, etc) wasn't being autogenerated as it
should have been.)

I'll get the serway resources republished, that'll fix it.

Once it get republished within a few hours the problem will go away on
your end. Sorry about that.

If there are any other resources that are doing this that are from a
different pile (not serway) let me know.

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-1-6-27,137