[LON-CAPA-users] Missing problem parameters

Craig Wiegert lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:31:09 -0400

Hi Guy,

> Could you give the URL of some resources that appear problematic?
>
> The symptoms you list seem maore than a bit odd. And I'm not sure what
> to make of it yet.

I've placed the offending assignment in

/res/uga/cwiegert/test/Homework%203.sequence

which has two resources demonstrating the problem, and two that are
fine.  The two problematic resources specifically are

res/brookscole/serway/Physics_for_Scientists_and_Engineers_6ed/Chap37/prob3737.problem
res/brookscole/serway/Physics_for_Scientists_and_Engineers_6ed/Chap37/prob3752.problem

Thanks for checking into this,

  - Craig