[LON-CAPA-users] Access denied

James Sullivan lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:54:22 -0400

GERD, YOU ARE THE BEST LONCAPA GURU!

Thank you, thank you, thank you

I was freaking out 'cause this was part of an open assignment and I hadn't
seen the issue until just now. Your suggestion seems to have fixed the
issue.

JMS

James M. Sullivan, Assistant Professor
jmsullivan@vcu.edu
Department of Physics                                    Virginia
Commonwealth University
tel: 804/828-6343
fax: 804/828-7073

1020 W. Main St.
PO BOX 842000
Richmond, VA 23284-2000

*
"If you can drive a nail, and if you have any nails to drive, drive them."
          - H. D. Thoureau, 1850
*