[LON-CAPA-users] CSS: stylesheets within LON-CAPA problems?!?

Wed, 4 Oct 2006 14:43:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Stefan,

> How can I use stylesheets within LON-CAPA problems?

There is a problem parameter 'CSS file to link (cssfile)'

You can specify the desired cssfile there and the normal parameter
cascading will take place.

> I have already been searching in the FAQ and in the author?s manual,
> but I can?t find anything helpful.

Yes this isn't mentioned in the manual yet. Sorry about that.

> 2) Is this accepted by every webbrowser which is compatible to LON-CAPA?
> I?m note sure about that.

CSS has widely varying amounts of support. And oddities.

IE 6 is notably worse than other modern browsers.

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-1-6-27,137